DetailsAn Overview of Experimental and Electronic Music in Turkey: this anthology features 29 turkish artists: from the electronic music of the '60s to all forms of experimental music of the '10s. This is the second volume of an exploration by zone or sphere of influence. The constellation built between 2000 and 2012 with the seven-part series An Anthology of Noise and Electronic Music continues to expand through the Early Electronic collection (consisting mostly of tracks composed between the 50's and the 80's) and these 'area anthologies' (we prefer the phrase 'area of influence' to 'country'), this one having been preceded by An Anthology of Chinese Experimental Music 1992-2008.
- CD1 / Electronic Music 01. Bülent Arel / Postlude from Music for a Sacred Service (1961) /
- 03'57 02. Batuhan Bozkurt / Kun (2012) /
- 06'30 03. Alper Maral / Sho (2001) /
- 04. Batur Sönmez / Flash Mental Experiment No.23 (2012) /
- 05'54 05. Cenk Ergün / For
Interpret VARIOUS Genre Electronic Label Sub Rosa Art. Nr. X5016711390-3 EAN 5411867113904 Medium CD Set-Inhalt 2 Veröffentlichungsdatum 20.05.2016 FSK Nein Preis-Code AM61